Jan 16, 2007

Tablet Practice 1

This is a sketch I did from some clothes catalogue. I plan on coloring it in photoshop. I think I may add a background, but maybe not. Anyway, this is just the preliminary drawing. I just bought a drawing tablet and want to become proficient at it so I'm starting with coloring my drawings and will eventually work my way up to actually drawing from scratch straight on the tablet. Right now my drawings look pitiful, but it is me not the tablet. The tablet has to be a major milestone in computer creations. One of the greatest things I ever bought, but I'm awful at it right now. It is a whole new part of my brain it takes up. And at the same time I'm learning Final Cut so I can edit my movie. Two weeks ago I had to do a crash course in Illustrator. My brain is overloading.
A

No comments: