Sep 12, 2006

Four Pen Sketches



Done in a Moleskin sketchbook. This was after a night of drawing with the guys where I sat and didn't do much other than eat and drink. When I got home, I decided just to put pen to paper without worrying too much and just wanted to see what I could come up with. Some of it was inspired by what people were wearing at the cafe, and the rest of it is just what came about at 2am... What's up with the guy with glasses? I don't know either. As usual, click on the image to enlarge.
Chris

2 comments:

Adrian said...

I think that girl all the way to the right was the one I kept pointing at. Hidden body. It was like she was a hot smuggler. Why didn't you draw Rachel?

Unknown said...

Now I can't remember who Rachel was. I know you mentioned Blade Runner at one point.
I've got to post more things with backgrounds, work on composition.