Sep 5, 2006

Why is he so difficult?

I've always had problems drawing the Hulk. This was done in my sketchbook with acrylics and then final touches were added in Photoshop CS. I'm glad I scanned it in because the original was slightly damaged soon after it left the scanner thanks to closing the sketchbook before a new layer had completely dried. I'm going to post something else later tonight because I don't plan on just putting head sketches on this blog.
-Chris



Hulk © Marvel Comics

Update: 9:38pm: Here's a comic book cover full of anger. That giant will obliterate that city, and no one can stop him. The lettering will of course be re-worked in the final and have more "punch." There's also the challenge of drawing animals in the bonus feature titled "wolverine vs black panther."

-CM

No comments: