Aug 29, 2007

Scan Or Bust




I had a dream that I was hanging out with an ex-girlfriend who I hadn't seen in a while. She demanded all my time. But I needed to post badly and my only thought was getting home to post that day or lose the grand post competition to Mendoza. That was an exciting dream for me. Shit, even my dreams are boring and pathetic.

Although last week I had a dream another ex-girlfriend called me up to tell me she slept with some one. I said I was happy to talk to her but I was not interested in that info. But she insisted I would be. I said please don't tell me you slept with one of my friends. She laughed it off and told me she slept with Prince William. I had to admit that that was interesting. She looked like she'd be his type.

Something was seriously lost in the scanning of this cover. I look at the original art and it looks fine. I look at the scan and it looks like shit. Especially the bottom right. I even beefed up the lines on the receding figures and it still didn't do shit. I burned and dodged in photoshop to no avail. Jeez. I don't know. I guess I'll have to redraw some shit.

I penciled and inked three pages yesterday. Of course they take place in the dark with minimal backgrounds and half of the pages need white paint to deliniate the figures. So I do have a few more hours to go on that score. I'm trying to finish this story before the end of this week. It's a possibility. Then next week I need to finish another. The goal is to have a comic finished by the end of September(the other story is oversized with a lot of tech and detail so it will take me longer, then I have to letter it all). All of this plus I have to do a finished edit on my movie. And I'm the only one setting up deadlines.

My car broke down today. I need a new one.

September is looking to be boring. I need to ramp up production on two projects and finish my movie. Still sounds boring.

At least they keep showing Phantasm 2 late at night on HBO.

Watch Flight Of The Concords.

I need new episodes of Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job.

Adrian

No comments: