Sep 20, 2007



I've been keeping in touch with friends outside of California and outside of the United States through a certain site. Short version is this: there's a werewolf icon used on the site, and I didn't like the way it looked, so I started drawing one in Photoshop on my tablet which had just been sitting in my room, neglected. I came up with the blue one first because the icon had that hue to it; that's what my memory told me anyway. The second was was just playing with layers and different blending modes. Not too different except I kind of liked the blue-ish tint to the face area, and it ended up having the traditional brown fur that werewolves have in movies or books.

On another note, congrats to Rivero and everyone else on finishing the movie. I think I said it at the bar, but may have forgotten thanks to the beers. Can't wait to see the final edit.

I also need to do more with my previous posts--Spider-man and the Drawing Board Jam stuff.

-cm

No comments: