Nov 16, 2007

Sketch from a couple of months ago

I was digging through my closet, looking at what drawing paper was hiding inside when I found my big AquaBee sketchbook. I remember painting this not too long ago, and it may have been the time that Rivero and I were going to the 24H Starbucks that is no longer open 24 hours.

This was done in watercolor and maybe some gouache. Sometimes you see something on tv or in magazines, and it can help with character designs.

Some digital hatching was added a few minutes ago to bring out some of the form that wasn't quite finished with traditional media. It's still unfinished, but most of the stuff I put on this blog is admittedly. I'll try to complete some of these sketches tonight since I got out of work early.

Didn't realize that we had posted 17 times in August; it must have been all the energy we had before Comic-Con. I don't know why I have it in my head that we have to post a lot this month. It must be my guilt for making Rivero post so many times without me contributing anything.

-cm

No comments: