Dec 19, 2007

Blade Runner Day 19, Raccoon Eyes


Done on 2 Ply Bristol with rapidograph and brush. I never tone drawings. I thought I'd try something different, plus Pris here is wearing nylons and it was the only way to show they were see through.

Pris was another goth/new wave style that caught on after the movie. The scene where she airbrushes her eyes explains a bunch of girls I've seen since. I once had a girlfriend who had beautiful makeup and would put her hair up in psuedo raccoon ears(it was really cute but very hard to explain). Anyway, Pris was really cool and pretty attractive until the end where she is kind of terrifying.

I did this picture because I felt I didn't give her a fair shake in the last picture I drew of her. This actually shares the same board as the hannibal picture. That's why they have a rectangular shape. I didn't want to waste two pages on relatively small drawings. I guess if I ever frame this stuff they'll be in the same frame. Or I can cut it. Now I'm just wasting your time.

Gots snuggle fever 4 U,
Adrian

5 comments:

Unknown said...

"I once had a girlfriend who had beautiful makeup and would put her hair up in psuedo raccoon ears(it was really cute but very hard to explain)."

No, I get it. You liked furry comics, and you wanted your girlfriend to look like a raccoon. Not surprised by this admission.

Adrian said...

I'm only replying to this because I never in my life want anyone to think I like furry comics.

And never in all the time we've gone out have I turned to Mendoza and said "Hey, that girl's the bomb, but if she looked more like an animal she'd be majorly bomb-bad".

Although I am trying to bring bomb-bad back. Plus I am trying to bring Whotally into the english language (for anyone who saw the last episode of Freak Show, it's like totally).

Adrian said...

And also when I said go out with Mendoza I meant in a platonic sense looking at ladies I will never touch(not for lack of trying). I am whotally insecure about my maculinity, therefore I must clarify.

Unknown said...

I think you've cleared everything up.

Adrian said...

I thought I clarified that I was heterosexual and then found I had a boner explaining how I go out with men.

Back to square one I guess.