Dec 8, 2007

Blade Runner Day 8, Gaff




Now I really don't have much to say since I posted like 30 minutes ago. So heres some stuff.

I drew Gaff. The only Puerto Rican Blade Runner or person in the future. Because Puerto Rican's don't exist there. Ink and white paint in my sketch book. He's one of the coolest and he looks dangerous.

The other reason I was late was because I went on a date last night. After dinner, a movie, and some drinks, I tried something smooth and was a little let down when I got a kiss on the cheek for it. It was a spur of the moment artistic thing that really deserved some lippage. I'm only smooth like 3 times a year, give me a break. I'm not even going to repeat the move because it was so good I don't want someone to steal it. Oh well. 'Nother one doesn't like me. Who would have guessed. Me would have guessed, that's who!

What am I doing dating 21 year olds anyway. I guess I do it because they're tasty.

Just to show you I have no hard feelings here's another of Doctor Steve Brule's Brule's Rules.

For Your Health,
Adrian

No comments: